Have you made friends with your 'inner tortoise'?

by nicolaou 14 Replies latest social relationships

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Lovely thread - hope "mike" is thriving!

I think I spend too much time nurturing my inner tortoise - as someone said I live too much inside my head, so maybe I need to be more outgoing.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

yep, as a matter of fact, I have two of them right next to me in the tank!

turtles.jpg

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Great pic buttlight but why are they in water? Tortoises live in dry climates on land don't they????

You're not --- um trying to drown your inner tortoise and its side kick are ya honey? Cause it'll take more than that for Brookie to go away!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Great pic buttlight but why are they in water? Tortoises live in dry climates on land don't they????

You're not --- um trying to drown your inner tortoise and its side kick are ya honey? Cause it'll take more than that for Brookie to go away!

Ok, im in touch with my inner turtle lmao You should have been here when we tried to getting brookie to put her hand in the tank!!!! I will never get rid of brookie, I tried to shock her with the light fixture in the kitchen, had her ground herself to the fridge first, and she's still here!!!!!! (sorry to change the subject)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm not surprised Brookie didnt wana touch your turtle-head Buttlight! Anyway where is she - I hate to speak ill of the airhead?

(are you two going to the las vegas fest in August? I have a friend who may be willing to subsidise my trip...and if you two were going - I'm sure that would be sufficient inducement!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit