What nicknames were you given when you were a J/W by schoolmates/workmates?

by pobthespazz 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I still get called "Jay-Ho" to this day by my best friend.

In elementary school I was called a Jew or they would whisper that I didn't believe in God.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

In high school they called me 'straight laced' because I never cussed or dated etc.

For my name, I was called Betty Spaghetti, or due to being a redhead I was called strawberry head or carrot top or just red. It's funny those nicknames wouldn't bother me today, but I was pretty sensitive when i was young and got my feelings hurt easily. What I really hated was when I would go to the county fair and the game carnies would keep screaming Hey Red to try to make me turn around and look so I ignored them.

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

At the end of the day J-----h is an awful, terrible , name, especially if you are being ridiculed and tormented for being one.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I was always crumpet.

• mouthy
    mouthy

When I was a girl(MANY many years ago)....if you mentioned Crumpet in my school it meant the act of sexual encounter. Glad it dont mean that now LOL I was always crumpet.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

crumpet over here is an affectionate term for a young lady who is hot and up for it. However I wasnt called it because of that at school or until I was a good deal older - it was a play upon my surname and referred to the buttered tea cake.

• mouthy
    mouthy

it was a play upon my surname and referred to the buttered tea cake.

Which I remember with a watering mouth especially with Devon Cream

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Speaking of name-calling, I thought this was very cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJ5XVpx4fE

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Nothing I was bigger than all the other kids

• read good books
    read good books

I was called a Jeho-boy, and a Jah's, also a Jew. I heard they called us Witlesses too. No not funny at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit