This is just so awesome, I have to share it!!!

by zagor 49 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

WOW, just going through all of your comments, thank you guys, thank you so much for wanting to share this moment with me. It is really huge!!! I've had a hint that something was up a couple of days ago but wasn't sure, but yesterday morning my dad told me she was out and last night I've spoken to her and I'm just blown away. One of few moments when I'm speechless lol.
    It is really strange, sometimes in life you just think that you hit the ceiling and that there's not much more you can do, then all of a sudden that ceiling breaks and you're free again. That's pretty much how it feels right now.

Thank you heaps you are the greatest bunch of people on the planet!

• A Paduan
  • bebu
    bebu

Wow, that's great!! Is your mom the only one who was in? Is your family all intact now? Oh, I do hope so!!! Thanks so much for sharing this. And I hope you will explain what helped her decide to leave--was it the internet?

bebu

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

That's very cool John :) I guess this means you have to postpone your trip to South Africa? Well I guess it's definitely worth it. I'm very happy for you.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Zagor,

NOW THAT IS WORTH CELEBRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! SEE!!!!!!! This just goes to show friends....DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!

Zago, we want you to fill us in on all the details!! We are SO..Happy for you!! (((HUGS)))

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Cellist
    Cellist

What absolutely wonderful news!

Cellist

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

wonderfull - give her a hug.

• free2think
    free2think

That's fantastic news Zagor. I'm so happy for you. Bet you can't stop smiling huh.

f2t

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Zagor your happiness and good news made my day!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

This is as good as a new baby being born. A prisoner freed!! I wish I knew how to put fireworks on the screen! I'm happy for you. I'm thrilled for her! Would she talk to my mom????:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit