Has anyone had difficulty running this program?

by jaguarbass 5 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Subject Wife 1.0

Dear tech support: Last year I upgraged from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition Wife, 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Golfing 3.6.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0 Please Help!

Thanks, Troubled User.

Reply: Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 thinking that it is just a utilities and entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by it's creator to run EVERYTHING!!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wifes 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child-Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "YES DEAR" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGISE! Ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGISE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5, and Do Bills 4.2

However, be very careful about how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the progam Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to improve additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0!

WARNING!!!! Do not, under any circumstances, install Secretary With The Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system!

Best of luck,

Tech support

• Twitch
    Twitch

Is there a demo version?

:-)

• juni
    juni

Cute! Good advice.

Juni

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

lol

I'd better not let my boyfriend read this!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Fortunately I never did knowing that this program will hog most of the PC's resources, memory and processor power, and interfere with all other programs. Better keep the girlfriend versions that can be readily removed when misbehaving.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Wife1.0 is always running, operating, 24/7 even when she is in sleep mode, wife1.0 is scanning our every move. She knows when we watch Football and all other sports. Poker is for her not a card game, but , for us to get it on. Baseball is for her, just you try and get to second base when she is not ready. Football to her is when she wants to play footsies with us. We may have to rename our games we like to play.Yes Dear! just might keep her in the background, but, not for too long. So, we have to hurry when she is in the background. As for girlfriend 7.0 tell her that that is your cutesy name for her and maybe she will open the program for you.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit