Another letter from the Disfellowshipped JW

by reneeisorym 23 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

To those of you who followed the last post about the idiot who keeps e-mailing me -- He keeps sending me more letters even though I quit sending him letters.

GOOD MORNING RENEE: I expect you will be reading this early when you come to work. THESE ARE TRUMPED UP CHARGES JUST LIKE THEY DID TO JESUS AND THE APOSTLES BY THOSE WHO HATE JEHOVAH AND HIS FLOCK. Since you have not answered. I guess the deception is over. OK I get it now. It is sort of like those images sent by haters of Jehovah's People, of the Watchtower and Awake Magazines which were supposed to have hidden symbols and Satanic things hidden in them. That was so ridiculous. It was also a ridiculous lie. But the weak minded and misled and those with a grudge WHO DESPERATELY WANTED TO BELIEVE THE RIDICULOUS, ate it up. They wanted to believe. THE FOOLS!!!! The weather is changing. Winter will come where spring, summer and fall should be. There will be food shortages and crop failures in one place after another. Renee: This is not the time to be attacking Jehovah's people. When Jehovah tells his son it is time to return, those who are attacking his people will surely die. There will be no place for the wicked, nor for those who commit idolatry by worshiping images and forms carved or molded in likeness of the heavens and the earth or symbols. t There will be no place for fornicators and the unclean. Neither will there be a place for homosexuals, lesbians, or those who forsake the natural use of the woman or a man. (Let those who do not know what natural is use discernment by the design.) ANAL INTERCOURSE IS NOT NATURAL AND IS A PERVERSION. SATANIC IN NATURE. Those who practice such things have forsaken the natural use of the man or woman. CHANGE AND BECOME A CHRISTIAN AGAIN. DO NOT BE AMONG THEM. Please get over your bitterness. It is not worth losing your life over. Go back to Jehovah's People. John

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

What a nutter! Are you concerned by him Renee? And if you don't mind me asking, how does he know such intimate details about you? I'd consider getting a lawyer to send him a warning letter promising legal action if he doesn't stop harrassing you.

Look after yourself.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

just block him and save all the drama. It's that simple.

W.Once

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

GOOD MORNING RENEE

Ummm, it is sad to see that he is the one that needs to wake up, not you Renee.

As far as the weather changing, he needs to look outside my window--winter is here with a vengeance and school continues to be cancelled! I don't see spring under the 6 feet of snow anytime soon!

He is "willingly ignorant" about the WT--that means dumb on purpose. Can you block his emails?

TS

• bavman
    bavman

Sounds like harrassment to me. Do you know who this is?

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

Post his email addy.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Renee,

This man seems to have real problems. He appears to be almost obsessed with contacting you, even though you've stopped contacting him.Is there any way you can block his emails? If you do that, he might finally get the message. I read the last message he sent you, and this one seems even more extreme. It almost seems like he has made it his personal crusade to pull you back into the org. Obviously, you are going to ignore this message, but I would seriously look into ways of preventing him sending any more if I were you.

Take care

Linda

• Emma
    Emma

He sounds seriously crazy, unbalanced. I'd steer clear of him. Does he live near you? You might want to document what he's doing just in case...

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Renee,

He's a JW pinhead trying use his "Theocratic" scare tactics again. He could get educated here

Dismembered

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

For the record, he doesn't know intimate details about me. I think he just assumes that all of us apostates must be fornicators or something. I have no idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit