Need A Break From The Forum (Goodbye for now)

by lovelylil 49 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh NO! I hope it wasnt anything I said when I teased you about the" better half".told you to say sorry to him? I do some silly things sometimes I will miss you . You were one of my "backers"
    Hope all is well in your household

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Peace to you and yours Lilly.

Come back and let us know how you're doing

• Golf
    Golf

Yes, we all need to move on. Take good care. Tell us your new experiences when you return. The best.

Golf

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'll miss you Lil....I have always considered you a kind, thoughtful and gentle person. Hope you come back soon.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

We will miss you! Stop by and say hi!!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Hey lilly, sometimes ya just need a break. Don't say goodbye though, just see you later. You said this:

You said this:

I also have some personal issues that need to be addressed. And I need time to address them. I've been thinking about this for about a month now, but now it is time to just do it. I will be lurking the next few days just to see your goodbyes and then I am off.

Sometimes a person needs to take a few steps back and regroup, think about things. I hope that you are able to do this and eventually return to share with us once again.

Also now that I know for sure what my new faith/belief system is, I need to find a place to embrace and share it with fellow believers. Ones I can get to know "face to face" and not just over the internet.

Yeah, I definitely can understand this. Once I started figuring out where I was I sought out some other discussion boards where I could share and talk about my own personal beliefs with people who could relate and also challenge me, as a result, I've grown in some areas and have found where I lack in others.

I'm happy that you are branching out and reaching out to others.

But it would be great if you could come back and say howdy. If not, I know where you live heh heh heh....

Just kiddin'

take care of yerself and ROC (although I just saw his posts today)(Hi ROC!) and enjoy freedom

~meagan

• juni
    juni

I'll miss you Lilly and your posts. I wish you and ROC the very,very best. I completely understand how you feel. I know you'll stop in from time to time to say hi. I look forward to that.

I've got your e addy in my address book.

A big hug,

Juni

• I quit!
    I quit!

Bye for now Lilly. You can alway stop in just to say hello without getting into posting or reading a lot of post. I wish others who have been here would just stop in and say hi once in a while so we would all know how they are doing. It is too easy to loose track of people on the net. Please just stop in to say hi.

• bebu
    bebu

Sorry to read that. I hope that sometime in the future (half a year or so?) you might feel that coming back and posting on occasion won't compromise your other goals.

I've always enjoyed your candor, sincerity and patience. I'll miss reading your posts.

bebu

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Request Denied. You have to stay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit