Best TV Shows no one watched - "Six Feet Under" & "Arrested Development"

by UnConfused 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• serendipity
    serendipity

My daughter and I are 'Arrested Development' fans. Tobias, Lucille and Lindsey are my daughters favorite characters on the show. I can't tell you who my favorite character was. ;-)

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I really liked the Mother, but George Michael gave me the most consistent laughs. I loved it when someone would toss him something and he would just turn or his continual crush on Maeby

Job and Tobias just cracked me up - "Blue Man Group" etc

But Jason Bakeman was the Seinfeld of the group that everyone else could play off of.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

"Six Feet Under" is a great show! I watched it from start to finish when it aired.

I've never seen an episode of "Arrested Development" since it aired at the same time of a favorite show of mine (I forget which one).

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

"freaks and geeks", "my so called life", "ed"..,. yupp those are the shows i miss. I dont watch much tv anymore except the office and lost.... 6 feet under was genius though

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    "freaks and geeks"

I miss that show, too!

LS of the "I Love Geeks" class

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Good call. Freaks and Geeks was an awesome show. I wrote some hate mail to NBC when they canceled that show.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Yeah, I agree about "Arrested Development." I was just remembering that show the other day and thinking I missed it. Didn't watch it often, but it made me roar when I did!

• esw1966
    esw1966

I'm liking 24!

• ringo5
    ringo5

"Rescue Me" fan here... funny and tragic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit