Moving to Milwaukee area

by collegegirl21 13 Replies latest jw friends

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Hi everyone, I will be making a change in my life and I am looking for people in the area. I am moving to the Waukesha/Brookfield area, which is close to Milwaukee. I do not know a lot of people in the area, and I would like to make friends so I can have some things to do when I am not working. Hopefully, if our application gets accepted (dont want to jinx it) for the apt, we will be moving next weekend. And I really would love to meet people in the area. This is going to be great starting over!

Also if you know of any places where I can get some cheap living room furniture that would be great. My roommate and I have kitchen furniture and bedroom stuff and an entertainment center for our living room, but we don't have any couches or anything. Please let me know if you of any discount stores or anyone who has some decent furniture on sale. Thank you so much!!!!

~CG21

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

hey CG21! i don't know anyone but i wish ya the best! :-)

• Rooster
    Rooster

Good luck Collegegirl21..

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Hey Babe, I have 2 very good friends that live in Milwaukee. I see them all the time, next time I drive down there I will let you know.

Furniture? Well, I will ask them if they know of anything......I'll let you know soon!

Love ya, miss ya!.

• JH
    JH

What's the name of your new congregation...

Good luck Collegegirl

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Good luck Collegegirl, hope all works out for you which it usually does in the long run.

abr

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

CollegeGirl, maybe you want to buy some of my stuff - or have some for free - since I have an overabundance and am getting ready to move across the country....

Lemme know - Wish you the BEST!!!!!

When are you going???

gg/bg

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

CG21. I can make room on my property. Wanna come to Sunny Southern Cal??? They have great colleges here ;-)

j/k Try ebay for furniture or the salvation army if there is one.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I live in Sheboygan, WI which is an hour north of Milwaukee. We should get together sometime.

Jeff S.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

You better come to the 3rd wisconsin fest, or I will hunt you down and hurt you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck on the move, love ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit