Jesus Cano - sentenced to 2 to 6 years, then deportation

by stevenyc 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070130/NEWS/701300316/-1/NEWS

Cano, 50, of the hamlet of Wallkill, was sentenced in Orange County Court to two to six years behind bars for propositioning underage boys in Middletown last summer.

Cano had a U.S. green card when he was arrested last year, but because he was convicted of sex offenses, his card was revoked. He also was expelled from the Jehovah's Witnesses community where he was living at the time of his arrest.
    After he serves his time, Cano faces deportation to his native Mexico. The judge said Cano should be removed from the United States as soon as possible.
    "I don't want to risk having him, even as a parolee, here in Orange County," Berry said before Cano was led out of the courtroom.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Read the comments after the story to see what the neighbors thinks of the Watchtower.

steve

• juni
    juni

Thanks Steve for the info.

Interesting comments by the neighbors. So they patrole the road too? Good god! They are pathetic.

Seems like a good place to link people to silentlambs? I followed through and posted it there for others to link up.

Juni

http://www.silentlambs.com/

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

So....I wonder which Mexican congregation he'll be attending in 2013???

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Exactly, Leolaia!!!

Some of the comments:

Any religion that has to recruit its members is a cult in my opinion.

A friend of mine placed a sign on her front door on Dec 1'st it read: DO NOT TOUCH MY DOOR unless you were INVITED We BELIEVE in CHRISTmas, The Easter bunny AND that so called Pagan holiday "Halloween" My Dogs have TEETH and my guns have BULLETS There will be no first "warning" shot You will be considered trespassing P.s. Don't trip over our flag pole and GOD BLESS you if you sneeze today. For this IS the Home of the FREE and the Brave
  • avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I am sure this brings praise and glory to God's name that they carry!! Such reproach.

abr

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I can see it now, when he turns up at Los Testigos De Jehova... "I am return, mis hermanos, to serve wheeeere the need is grande. They ask me to come back, to heelp heeer, breeng in the lost juans." How wonderful Brother Jesus has not forgot the Brothers at home, giving up his New York City life to come home and encourage them!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

While I'm glad to see that this trash is getting locked up then hauled out of the country, when he gets out, you know he will just keep preying on innocent kids in another congregation.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Vigilante justice is alive and well in Mexico's pueblos.

Rape someone in the small towns and they will cut it off while you dangle from a tree

Seen it happen and not a damn thing gets done to the vigilantees

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

And add... My dog has sharp teeth and is fed by jehovah's witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit