I have to aux pioneer?

by thebiggestlie 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Maybe you should sign up, fake your hours but not enough hours then down the road when she bugs you again you can say you are afraid to fail again!!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Don't you love jehovah? The slave needs you". thebiggestlie

Uuuuhuuh.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I would have told her to 'blow it out her back gate'.

• Amazinggav
    Amazinggav

She Needs To Realise that its a Personal choice from the heart and that Jehovah understands that you have commitments she has no right to judge you like that regardless of being the Co's Wife and dont let her pressure you into that choice

Amazinggav

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

the biggest lie,

you have a great screen name.

good for you - conviction, bravery and conscience are what matters, many of us didn't know this until late in life.

bless u.

catfish

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I noticed that you're 17 and a half years of age - things may different in your country, but I wouldn't need anything - particularly a bunch of evil baggage.

• winnie
    winnie

you say that you have vowed never to aux pioneer again,does that mean you are still or will continue to be a jw

do you want to leave the jw s,if so what is stopping you

this may sound harsh but sitting on a computer complaining then going to meetings is a bit strange

i do get cranky when i read postings from someone who is clearly active and yet can not wait to get home from meeting and post the latest juicy gossip

stand up for your convictions one side or other

• Forscher
    Forscher

I would've asked "are you?"

If she answered "no", then I would've had her dead to the rights and had a little fun. If she said "Yes", then I would say "Enjoy yourself, my circumstances make it out of the question for April." If she asked why, my reponse would be "thats none of your business."

Forscher

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

you say that you have vowed never to aux pioneer again,does that mean you are still or will continue to be a jw

do you want to leave the jw s,if so what is stopping you

this may sound harsh but sitting on a computer complaining then going to meetings is a bit strange

i do get cranky when i read postings from someone who is clearly active and yet can not wait to get home from meeting and post the latest juicy gossip

stand up for your convictions one side or other

winnie, he's 17 and lives at home with his parents. It's not quite that simple all the time.

• winnie
    winnie
    winnie, he's 17 and lives at home with his parents. It's not quite that simple all the time.

It's as simple, or as hard, as you choose to make it!

What is the point of leading a double life?

Sooner or later you are bound to be found out!

17yo is old enough to stand up for what you believe is right (or not).

17 is old enough to move out and get a job, or alternatively, share with friends/relatives that are not JW's.

17 is old enough in 'the organizations' eyes to be accountable for your actions.

What good is it going to do going to the meetings/field service and then posting on this forum how much you hate it?

People respect you more as a person when you stand up for what you belive in, regardless of age.

Respect yourself, and stop living a lie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit