Scandal of former Governing Body member

by BrotherChitty 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

The first glaring mistake must be the whole thing about a 17 year-old Bethelite. How could a Bethelite be 17 when the admission age is and always has been as far as I know, 19?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Or how about the fact that you took the user name (brotherchitty) after someone you claim had a potentially abusive relationship (if it was w/o the alleged 17 year old's consent ... abuse of power). That makes you rather sick ... oh and like everyone else said, some other things that indicate troll activity.

Governing Body member Ewart C. Chitty, was in the middle of a sexual act with a seventeen year old male Bethelite when some unexpected guests arrived and opened the door.
  • dvw
    dvw

This guy has a chitty attitude.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear brother Chitty,

WELCOME to the forum!!!

We look forward to hearing more from you!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

The rumors about CHitty and Greenlees have long been accepted as fact. I recall one of my local elders, who was at Bethel during the time both were removed from the GB, always referring to their dismissal as being because of "moral turpitude." However, the statement about CHitty and a 17 year old needs some supporting evidence..esp since 17 is, as already stated, below the age requirement for a bethelite. It was at one time 18, but I don't believe it was ever lower.

And from what I have read about Greenlees..17 was prolly too old for him.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

The rumor about Chitty has been around for a long time. I first heard about it from an exJw back in 1990. The version that I heard was that a couple was touring Bethel when they hear a lot of moaning and groaning coming from this room. So they opened the door and caught Chitty and a Bethelite in the act. No age was given for the unnamed Bethelite. But the result was that Chitty was dismissed from the GB and the Bethelite committed suicide.

Again, this was the rumor. Whether there is any truth to it I don't know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit