Scandal of former Governing Body member

by BrotherChitty 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BrotherChitty
    BrotherChitty

A number of men on the Governing Body have been bachelors all their life, and are believed by people who worked at headquarters to have been homosexuals. Leo K. Greenlees was forced to resign when his homosexuality became public. He then moved to New Orleans. Governing Body member Ewart C. Chitty, was in the middle of a sexual act with a seventeen year old male Bethelite when some unexpected guests arrived and opened the door.

• Rooster
    Rooster

This must be why the 144,000 can never be filled..

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Governing Body member Ewart C. Chitty, was in the middle of a sexual act with a seventeen year old male Bethelite when some unexpected guests arrived and opened the door.

Have you any source for this?

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Greenlees_or_Chitty
    IP: JPKPepZwRte1cFT6

Brother Chitty
    IP: JPKPepZwRte1cFT6

Are these two the same person?

• BrotherChitty
    BrotherChitty

Yes. I lost the password to the "Greenlees or Chitty" account. Are you the FBI?

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Nope, just curious since the topics were pretty much the same.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Sorry, didn't mean to do 2 posts - my fingers hit the wrong key.

I find this topic interesting. I saw some information on Greenlees & Chitty on freeminds.

slimboyfat asked if you have a source for your info?

We are interested.

• DannyHaszard
  • greendawn
    greendawn

"A number of men on the Governing Body have been bachelors all their life, and are believed by people who worked at headquarters to have been homosexuals." I hope this doesn't mean that all bachelors are homos.

• deeskis
    deeskis
    Yes. I lost the password to the "Greenlees or Chitty" account. Are you the FBI?

Not the FBI, but interested in the topic, and wondering why someone would make two almost identical posts without anything new to add on the subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit