anyone else out there land on a psych ward after being df'd???

by Messy 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• jam
    jam

I WAS SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY DISORDER WHEN I BECAME A JW. NOT ONLY DID I HAVE THAT PROBLEM BUT BEING A VIET NAM VET I WAS ALSO SUFFERING FROM PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder). NOW I CAN SEE WHY I MOVE UP SO FAST IN THE RANKS. BECAME A ELDER AT 29. I WAS A COMPLETE NUT CASE.

• jam
    jam

ADD TO LAST POST. TWO YEARS AGO I WAS DIAGNOSIS PTSD. SO A COMDINATION OF TWO WARS THE WT AND VIET NAM.

• Caine
    Caine

its almost a year since my dfing and im still not back to normal...i had a breakdown at my jc meeting. Im hoping getting back will make me better. Not sure if the religion caused it or we living in sin caused it.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Define "living in sin".

If you mean a loving, consensual and committed relationship that had everything going for it except a piece of paper called a marriage certificate, then why would you think that was the problem?

Since you only give two options are we to surmise that the answer is the other option?

• James King
    James King

Yes, please do tell me more - you don't need to 'write a book'; the location and identities of the 'men in black' will do.

• Caine
    Caine

yeah basically in a relationship without marraige. i kept promising myself i would stop the sex and couldnt do it. i tried everything. thought something was wrong with me.

• Caine
    Caine

I remember 9-11. I wanted to commit suicide because i thought it was the end. I was just coming back at the time and didnt talk to elders yet. I actually tried to get a gun. I was never doing enough. Im starting to see where my anxiety and paranoia come from.

• justhuman
    justhuman

It seems that many of us had similar problems, with panic attacks etc, etc. No matter of our back round (social possition, country)

I did had panic attacks for 2 years. It was the time when I realize that I was in lie called WATCHTOWER. My wife thought I'm crazy, turn me to the elders because I wasn't "good witness" and I had doubts.

With Gods help, I overcome the problem, and I'm much better regarding the psycological factor. I was disfellowshiped for apostasy in 15th of January this year.

This ended up my marriage, and I had to leave home. But no matter what I will never go back to that crazy, psycopathetic, doomsday cult. I have a life of my own, and I fight to make with the WT, so that I will get my 2 little daughters out of the hands of the most dangerous cult in the world

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit