I found this note:

by Sparkplug 14 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

**So has anyone ever wondered about that? While being a JW...they even take away your right to cry over things. You can be the one wronged and you have to stay quiet and not make a stir....**

this has been very hard for me to get to over personally.

I wrote one of these myself tonight and sent it to the person. Am hoping was not a huge mistake. Time will tell I guess,

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

fifi~ send us some more of your creative creations. I like them.

dams~

Am hoping was not a huge mistake

Being what you are is not wrong. Stand by what you feel and own it gal! If they cant take it...(as long as it is reasonable)...you know what I am thinking here. F em. You have always been such a voice of sound reason here. So it is hard to imagine you would say something way off.

• damselfly
    damselfly

**You have always been such a voice of sound reason here. **

Really? Me? Dams?

I'm hoping not, but my friend, Mr. Jack Daniels, may have been a bad influence. LMFAO. We shall see.

Dams

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

yes dams you...that and a major apostababe.

Jack sometimes just encourages you to speak up. as long as he did not overtake all your mind. It does not sound as if he has tho!

Let us know how it goes. I love hearing if good or bad. Here is a hug if it is bad...(((((((((((((dams))))))))))and a biger one if it is good(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((dams))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• damselfly
    damselfly

thanks for the hugs!! Makes me feel all warm inside. (very serious)

It's just been such a homesick kind of day. I will def, let you know how it goes.

<3 Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit