BIG ELDERS MEETING ON THE BLOOD ISSUE! SHOCKING CHANGES AFOOT!?

by Gill 58 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    The jw's will never ever recant this policy on blood, too many people have died to date, to make any changes at this state of the game. They know any changes could and would fracture their power base to crumbles. Don't ever expect new light to appear on this subject matter because it never will.

TTO - 40 years I watched 'new light' on this subject. 2000, 2004 new light is pretty recent. It can and will change again. For pete's sake they are allowing Bovine hemoglobin now - to even have suggested such heresy as short as 10 years back would have been unheard of. Of course it will change - eventually it will be dropped - that is the way this cult works - history proves it. They will change it when the cost to maintain it is higher than the cost to drop it. Publicity on the internet makes it big news every time someone dies from this foolishness now - at some point they will step on their penis too hard and have to drop it. Sorry for the 'french'. Jeff

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

p6caroluk03.jpg Just wait till you murderous Watchtower bastards get to the pearly gates for judgement

• Gill
    Gill

The very sad Watchtower stand on blood, which costs so many lives, reminds me of President clinton's adamant denial that he had sexual relations with Monica L.

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman', equates with the Watchtowers 'We do not take blood transfusions!'

It is all just a matter of degree!

Clinton stopped short on intercourse, the WTBTS sops short only on full blood transfusions.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

"in writing" has always come back to bite them in the arse. "Word of mouth" can always be blamed on the r&f as wishing......another watchliar bs campaign. ??????????

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The very sad Watchtower stand on blood, which costs so many lives, reminds me of President clinton's adamant denial that he had sexual relations with Monica L.

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman', equates with the Watchtowers 'We do not take blood transfusions!'

It is all just a matter of degree!

Clinton stopped short on intercourse, the WTBTS sops short only on full blood transfusions.

They are that way in ALL their correspondance & communications it's called MEALY-MOUTHING

• Gill
    Gill

Danny - You're totally right about it being 'mealy mouthing'. But then all that double speak is so that this big legalistic machine that is the WTBTS can defend itself in court and allow double meanings to everything it says and does.

It is totally twisted in its speaking, actions and writings.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny - You're totally right about it being 'mealy mouthing'. But then all that double speak is so that this big legalistic machine that is the WTBTS can defend itself in court and allow double meanings to everything it says and does.

It is totally twisted in its speaking, actions and writings.

Over and over again the Bible throughly condemns devious speech there is a Proverb "the righteous will kiss the lips of the one speaking straightforwardly".

In 1989 the congregation secretary of the Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts G.M. received a letter from Bethel which contents was disclosed to me by his Elder son in Law M.H.

It said for the elders to be careful what they say because the (quote) "society was being bombarded with lawsuits" (unquote) this proves to me the the frigging lawyers have been running the show for some time now and that they KNEW that they are guilty of prophetic promise default and saw the impending litigation coming at them.

Watchtower you are rotten to the core! Danny Haszard

• grey matters
    grey matters

Someone just sent me the full text of the new no blood video, so I posted it. See the Blood and Medical forum.

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks Grey matters!

Perhaps this is what they were meeting to discuss. It is sheer slanted propaganda and total BS!

It does not address the problem of severe trauma, sudden heavy bleeding etc where the ONLY and I mean the ONLY treatment possible is multiple units blood transfusions. In such situations a JW is pushed into suicide for the WTBTS doctrines.

The doctor on the video makes the claim, understandably that 80% of questioned patients would prefer not to have a blood transfusion. However, they were not asked if they would rather die than have a blood transfusion if absolutely necessary. I believe his statistics would have been over 99% would EXPECT a blood transfusion to save their lives if it was deemed absolutely necessary.

All I can say is that it is the usual, 'the sun shines out of our arses' propaganda that we have all grown to loathe from the WTBTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit