Can It Get Any Worse????

by liquidsky 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Sorry to hear about your bad luck!
    Sometimes life stinks for a bit, then you come out the other side and get a break for a bit.
    That's my experience anyway.
    Hope your luck improves soon my forum friend!
    Love and hugs,
    DNC xxx

• greendawn
    greendawn

"The New York State Police define an Aggressive Driver as one who: Operates a motor vehicle in a selfish, bold or pushy manner, without regard for the rights or safety of the other users of the streets and highways." I suppose that is hard to precisely define in practice though tail-gating or cutting sharply in front of someone should count as aggressive driving.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((LiquidSky)))

Although at the time when everythings going wrong there seems to be no end to it, keep looking to the brighter day - I hope things pick up for you very soon.

The New York State Police define an Aggressive Driver as one who:

Operates a motor vehicle in a selfish, bold or pushy manner, without regard for the rights or safety of the other users of the streets and highways.

I hope no legislation makers in the UK are reading this thread and getting ideas lol!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Sounds like a pretty bad run of luck there, here's hoping to it changing!

But.. in answer to your question: you could be in Iraq.

Cheers,

CG

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

(((((((((( liquidsky )))))))))))))

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Liquid Sky,When things happen to us personally it seems like the whole world has come down on us. This is the way we feel and it hurts so very much. Sorry to have to hear about your troubles. Let's hope it does not get any worse.

Blueblades

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Thanks for the replies and hugs. I know it'll get better and I keep reminding myself that my problems are small and piddly compared to what other people are going through. I'm feeling a better today, it's Friday and I have the weekend to just chill out.

The police gave my husband an agressive driving ticket because he was driving too fast, driving too close to the people in front of him & changing lanes too much. *shrug* He just wanted to get home!!!!

• Princess
    Princess
    At the same time we ordered a college Statistics book on ebay and it never showed up. So I drove 45 miles out of my way and paid $130.00 at the college for a new book only to return home that night and find that the other book had shown up. (Now my husband is 3 weeks behind in one of his classes). So Monday, my husband drives back to the college to return the new book and they won't take it back.

Sell it on ebay.

Sorry for the run of bad luck. At least the sun is shining this week!

Rachel

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Who was it that said "When troubles come, they come not single splice, but in batallions" Basically, a smooth way to say "When it rains, it poors!"

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Why would anyone ever order anything off e-bay?

This is a joke, right? You could be in Iraq right now. Get some perspective and get a grip, woman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit