WHAT QUESTIONS WOULD YOU LIKE TO ASK A GB MEMBER?

by badboy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mavie
    mavie
    What can we do to get after apostates and opposers more.

I would ask:

"How do you feel about an active JW's involvement on this board?"

and:

"What do you think of this statement by an active JW named Steve Klemetti?

"Boy, are you people stupid. You have to join the group to get access. And I am doing layout changes now. The reason that I set up the site is that there is so much focus on the Watchtower. I am one of Jehovah's Witneses,not the Watchtower. In none of these files, does anyone use the term "Watchtower Organization." The site is not about the Watchtower. I do not have Watchtower material on there. For that reason they have no jurisdiction over it. How is it that there are so many that are against and talking badly about Jehovah's Witnesses when you all don't even know about JWs? That is because you don't listen. But the purpose of the site is that all of you are so Watchtower this and Watchtower that, but yet Jehovah's Witnesses are much more than The Watchtower. They are just publishers of printed materials. There are no printed Watchtower materials on there. The purpose also is to have accurate information that was given in the past rather than looking back. Actually I passworded it because I am doing layout changes and uploads until tomorrow. But people are making alternate statements."

• sf
    sf

What do you want on your tombstones?

sKally

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Why?

• badboy
    badboy

SSPO,I WAS THINKING ALONG THE SAME LINES

Share this

Google+