Predictions for posters here...Where they'll be in 5-7 years...

by megsmomma 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What a totally fun thread idea for a thread!

in 7 years time it will be 2014 - exactly 100 years since Christ started reigning in heaven -I think Mouthy should reign over a worldwide apostafest in recognition of that fact and everyone will try to be there.

predictions for myself - well hopefully I will have my degree and qualified as a teacher and be teaching my first or second class - I'll have stopped being an angry young woman bent on cutting off her nose to spite her face and will be a much softer person who lets in the grey instead of treating every issue like a chess board.

Richie - well I think he could well be the next Donald Trump - he just needs to find his niche, but if dispensing tatoos along with pearls of wisdom is that niche then I'll be very happy for him.

LT and Xena will be in such demand as a couple LT will wonder if it might have been less tiring if he'd stayed and become a CO!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hmmmm... I predict some of us younger posters like Collegegirl, Richie, et al would be married with college degrees. A few will be outed on this forum, and there will be an influx of XJW's coming on to the forum after another Watchtower scandal.

As for me, I'll let the populous predict my future.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Mama1119 will have a pre teen........Whew!! And another baby on the way!

LOL, not if I can help it!!!!!!!!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

ColdRedRain:

As for me, I'll let the populous predict my future

CRR will STOP nearly marrying severely-messed-up women and start having healthy relationships.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

That's a hope mot a prediction :)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Abbandoned will marry that woman who has ended up causeing him issues with confessing...and he will be a famous song writer.

OMG!!! Thank you so much for this megsmomma. I truly couldn't imagine ending up with a more wonderful woman than Amber. It would be cool to be a songwriter too. I mean, a famous one...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I think RichieRich will be a pulitzer prize winning author. Haven't decided if it will be journalism, fiction or non fiction, but the boy makes me FEEL-good, bad, and ugly things. Makes me worry about him, love him, think he's obnoxious. Hmm. I should probably adopt him. Anyway, I will have finished my great american novel, which will be panned by critics, but loved by the public. Like Titanic! RichieRich will diegn to come to my book release party and class up the room with his presence.

Sparkplug will be the next Annie Leibowitz. IP_Sec will still make me sigh

There will be a bunch of JWs standing at the entrance to the upstate NY farm waiting for Armageddon to come take them away-because Brooklyn was lost years ago to creditors, lawsuits and a couple of rare and unfortunate earthquakes centered in Brooklyn Heights that finished off the last small building that was left after the lawyers got them. All 114 remaining JWs have labored for days over their white robes and are anxiously scanning the skies-hoping for some visibility of SOMETHING to justify the most recent predictions against the world by the little old GB guy, the last one, who finally died 3 weeks short of the date he predicted for the end. Since they no longer OWN the farm, and it was merely held in trust(part of previously unknown legal agreement of sale) until the last GB member died, the owners have called the local authorities to have them removed. They are interfering with the construction that is being done on the new Jesuit University Campus, planned for the last 3 years.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Sparkplug will be the next Annie Leibowitz.

Boy I hope you are even close to being correct!

and I say adopt Richie. He is a good egg. I just love him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit