Predictions for posters here...Where they'll be in 5-7 years...

by megsmomma 37 Replies latest jw friends

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I thought it would be fun to think of positive scenarios you could see happening to the posters here.....things that are realistic. I believe by putting good thoughts out there....helps them come true. So....have fun...and include a "prediction" for yourself!

So, here I go....

RichieRich-In about 5-7 years, he will be in love with a wonderful girl who's momma just LOOOOVES him!! (And he will deserve it)

Gumby- He will be back on the boards....with lots of his family in tow....and his wife will be the fiestiest apostate ever!

WhyamIhere (Brook)- She will have 2 more babies by then!

KittyeatsJdubs(Jojo)- She will have a kid or two.

Me- I will be living in NC and breeding dogs...(Oh and skinny...LOL)

Ok.....Anyone want to play?

• kristyann
    kristyann

Well, as for jaredg, he will have swept me off of my feet and we'll have fallen in love and gotten married and be making torrid love 7-12 times per week. Hahahaha just KIDDING, guys!

• mouthy
    mouthy

DEAD I hope LOL

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

oh Grace what to do with you.

I keep telling you God isn't ready for you yet

• RAF
    RAF

Mouthy ... I was not expecting this one !

• mouthy
    mouthy

Is he ever going to be ready for mouthy Lee?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I got a good one!!!

Better than my fortune cookie today that said "You are a happy person"

MegsMomma, when you hit NC, look me up!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

do more megsmomma, i like your predictions!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I got one

GG or BG will be married to another poster from this site, with tons of little kids with dreadlocks runnning around.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I got one

GG or BG will be married to another poster from this site, with tons of little kids with dreadlocks runnning around.

LMAO. Awww, Richie, you are the cutest. well they can have dreads if they want dreads. OK fine, I'll make some predictions. RichieRich will own his own tattoo shop and be RICH! RICHIERICH! Well that's all I can think of. I guess people gotta say they want in on this if they want us to make up future stories about them! Liv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit