Letter to the WTBTS...

by Lumptard 12 Replies latest jw friends

• kristyann
    kristyann

The only thing that I ever sent them was a letter requesting materials and literature. They sent me the requested items in about 1 month. I think it probably depends on how the letter was phrased or something, because I know plenty of people have sent them letters asking questions about "Oh, what should I do in this blood situation" or whatever, and maybe if they sound like good rank and file JWs, or if they sound like they're completely obedient and sucking up, then they get a letter back pretty quickly.

• Mary
    Mary
    Anyone know how long it usually takes to get a response from the society? I sent a letter about a month ago....is this standard time?

Depends on what the letter consists of. If it's a general question or if you sent them a cheque, I'd say no more than a month. If you offered them evidence about 607 BCE, the NGO or the pedophilia problem, you're looking at three score and ten before you get an answer.

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

No, I didn't offer evidence that they were in the wrong about the U.N. thing, I just asked what the WTBTS's official position was, as no one that I talked to had any idea that it even happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit