Letter to the WTBTS...

by Lumptard 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Anyone know how long it usually takes to get a response from the society? I sent a letter about a month ago....is this standard time?

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Will be back to you in 8 to 10 years depending on the context.

Outaservice

• carla
    carla

I've been waiting about 4 years. My jw says I didn't phrase it right and probably had a bad attitude. gee, ya think?

• fokyc
    fokyc

In the UK, Branch at Mill Hill, if it is a genuine question/request, you will have a response within 10 days.

I can guarantee that, but not if it is an abusive rant!

fokyc

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

3 months for their response to my first letter. 5 months for their response to my second letter to make it to the local Body of Elders.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I ordered a book, it took three months to arrive..then another month and a half for someone to show up at the door and ask if I wanted a bs

lisa

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

They should be trying to contact your local body of elders first. Or they could be snoozing Rip Van Winkle.

Blueblades

• sir82
    sir82

2+ years for my letter on blood fractions...still waiting for a reply!

• sspo
    sspo

Send them a check for a few hundred dollars and you'll see how fast that thank you letter will be in your mail box.

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Gaaaa!!!...So I guess that I have alot more waiting to do...My letter wasn't a rant, it simply had some questions that I was unable to have answered by the local elders. (U.N. thing)...I even ran it by a few people to make sure that it didn't sound confrontational. Has anyone had any luck with sending the letter multiple times? Or does anyone have a phone or Email addy that may be faster? If you do, please PM me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit