My congo is being DELETED next month!

by MinisterAmos 35 Replies latest jw friends

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

How about Terminated?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    God is rewarding us with George Strait at the end of this month!:)

ROFL!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

extermination,

rubbed out

effaced

sinking ship

down the toilet

in the gutter

wiped out

pollution problem obliterated.

Oh how I love such good news, So when will the next one get disolved.? Soon I hope..

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Now the fun begins. Who goes where, and who serves in what position. Now is the time for some elders and ms's to stop serving. Usually the congregation that is being disbanded has to give way to the one that they are joining. Only the C.O. decides who serves where and in what position, as he see's where the need is greater. The other elders can decide among them selves who best fits what position, to conduct The Watchtower, School, Book Study P.O. Secretary, Field Service, Overseers etc. Let the bickering begin.

Blueblades

• lawrence
    lawrence

Are they throwing a going away party - big bash with blood sausages and raw alcohol - maybe some purple Jesuses and pickled herring? I think we should get addresses for all KHs that are being deleted, and those in the area could attend the shut down party. Bring a jug, some dubes and begin the bash during half time (between meetings). I'd be all up for a tail gate party before, and a few toasts during the malarky, as well as a final throw down after the final announcement(s). Let's show some appreciation folks - the Borg is being deleted! Hip hip hooray!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

lawrence,

you are toooo funny. Lilly

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I will tell you the story of how one congregation in Ontario was disbanded. My Uncle was an elder and there were a few other elders as well. However it appeared that thier congregation had bein a spiral. There was alot ot blame, deciet , perversion,(INCEST), I know this is all factual and now of it is fabricated.

You see the elder involved was my own Uncle and he and my father(his older brother) had just gone through a course for elders in bethel , some sort of Ministry school for all elders in a certain district. Because my father hadn't been a JW all of his life and his brother had been it gave the two of them the oppourtunity to know each other . My dad was so happy to get to really know his brother. However my father had no idea his brother was harbouring a terrible secret.

My uncle spoke at length with my father, trying to get my dad involved in this huge problem that was occuring in the cong. First of all no one in the KH knew why their congregation was in such state of affairs. There was any increase, the ministry was not being supported, Meetings ended up in disagreements. You see my uncle was trying to manipulate the cong. into thinking that because there was no progress that perhaps Jehovah's Holy spirit was no longer with them. He would accuse other elders of wrong doing when in fact it was my uncle who was the evil one.

When finally all this became manifest, as it usually does when you children grow older and start telling their friends in the hall what daddy dearest was doing to them. Because of the mess and along with other problems and divisions, all caused by my uncle the Society had the CO and I believe the DO make visits to the congregation to see if they could figure out what the problem was and they did indeed come to know the truth of the preversion of my uncle with his sweet son and daughter. What a pig, My father was devasted, he couldn't believe his brother was capable of committing such disgusting conduct and hurting his children and their may have been a few other children involved.

When all the truth came out of course there were disfellowshippings. MY aunt I believe faded and eventually took the children and left for parts unknown.

My uncle was charged by the authorites and was sent to prision. I don't know how long it was for. He hurt his parents so much (my grandparents, he destroyed his children , killed his marriage and brought disgrace to the community and the organization.

The Society had no other recourse but to disband the congregation and half were sent to Port Perry Ontario and the others were sent to Lindsey .

I was heart breaking to see the destruction he brought to his children. too this day I have searched for my cousins and haven't been able to find them. Nothing would give me greater happiness if I could find them. They were really wonderful children. Now they are about the ages of my sisters.

Perhaps some day it will happen, I do hope so. But in the meantime I think the word is not deleted but disbanded and seperated if there are any to seperate. If anyone else knows of this story which was in the;later part of the sixties., and you may know who I am talking about please let me know. I would love to find my cousins.

One thing that really got to me was that I hadn't seen my uncle since those years and when my father passed away in 1995 you could have knocked me over with a feather as the man was almost the spitting image of my father. It made me crazy, I think had I a gun I would have shot him./ Thanks for letting me vent.

Orangefatcat.

• Odrade
    Odrade
    Thats NOTHING, in our area we had an entire weekend convention at the Tacoma Dome deleted last summer. . .who knows how many publishers that represents. Western Washington had worked its way up to 3 weekends at the TAcoma dome (home of the Tacoma Dome Parking Scandal a few years ago) and last year there was only 2!Wahooo!!! God is rewarding us with George Strait at the end of this month!:)

Not technically true. The third (and 4th?) conventions were held at Memorial Coliseum in Portland last year. In the past 15 years or so, all of the NW Oregon congregations have been assigned to Tacoma.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I thought Jah was speeding up the work in this time of the end! Oh no! Has the celestial chariot stalled out?? Somebody get out and push!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

DISBANDED is the usual term used by the WTBCS.

Like a band of brothers, who, having done their duty, are sent elsewhere for new adventures. Like all the older Bethelites.

HB

Dammit, I was trying to keep a straight face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit