My congo is being DELETED next month!

by MinisterAmos 35 Replies latest jw friends

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    Is that really the terminology that they use? "Deleted?" I hadn't heard that one before.

No

• geevee
    geevee

Does that mean you dont have to go anymore? You are lucky indeed

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Thats NOTHING, in our area we had an entire weekend convention at the Tacoma Dome deleted last summer. . .who knows how many publishers that represents. Western Washington had worked its way up to 3 weekends at the TAcoma dome (home of the Tacoma Dome Parking Scandal a few years ago) and last year there was only 2!Wahooo!!! God is rewarding us with George Strait at the end of this month!:)

• cheen
    cheen

I like the term "ERASED" but deleted works fine!

• free2beme
    free2beme

In large cities this happens a lot. Small towns, not as much, but I know when I knew Witnesses in Sacramento in the 1990's, they were in several congregations this happened in.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Obliterated

Snuffed Out

Erased

Terminated

Forgotten

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Ahhhhhhh......

The power of the internet!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• moshe
    moshe

I have a feeling this happens more than we hear about. I wish I could plant a big R-I-P sign in the front yard. It would make an embarrassing story for the local newspaper, too.- headline--- "Local KH downsizes due to lack of Interest"

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

may be they can use the term "terminated."

What ever term they use, it is always good news.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Had a congregation closed down here. They called it disbanded. Problem is you will be assigned to another close congregation. But it might be a good time to totally fade if you're ready. Kinda get lost in the shuffle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit