Prince parties after the Golden Globes...

by orbison11 12 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

Hasn't he been an "off-and-on" JW for a while now?

I sometimes wonder if the WBTS has an official stance on his status as a Witness since any normal JW would have been in deep doo-doo for some of the things he's known to be involved in.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    I sometimes wonder if the WBTS has an official stance on his status as a Witness since any normal JW would have been in deep doo-doo for some of the things he's known to be involved in.

I don't know about their 'official' stance, but I'd bet dimes to donuts that as long as he drops a C-Note (or more) in the local contribution box, they pretty much let him get away with anything he wants. (Same goes - or used to - for Mickey J)

Regards,

Jim TX

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    don't know about their 'official' stance, but I'd bet dimes to donuts that as long as he drops a C-Note (or more) in the local contribution box, they pretty much let him get away with anything he wants. (Same goes - or used to - for Mickey J)

My thoughts as well. I know from experience that those able to give more financially to the org were often looked on in a more favourable light than the less affluent cong members. Prince may not be the most zealous jw, and may be involved in some practices that should be frowned on by the wts, but money talks, especially to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit