New Tract

by scotsman 10 Replies latest jw friends

• scotsman
    scotsman

Apparently there's a new tract being released as an invitation to the Memorial this year. I gather there was a new tract released to invite people to the Conventions last year and this is something similar. It's in the next KM.

Suggested reason by cult member: because this is the last Memorial this side of Armageddon.

• Zico
    Zico

'Suggested reason by cult member: because this is the last Memorial this side of Armageddon.'

They're really grasping at straws now aren't they?

• JH
    JH

Last year, didn't they say, this might be the last memorial, and now this year they are saying this IS the last memorial this side of Armageddon.....I guess they will have a good attendance all year at the meeetings.

• Gill
    Gill

It is always the last memorial before Armageddon.

Do JWs suffer from short term memory loss or is it a new and so far undiagnosed condition?

All I care about is that I haven't been to a memorial meeting for nearly 6 years! Brilliant!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Now now Scotsman...i think you are just a cynic.lol

seriously ,its true what you say..most JW,s who i have contact with are literally salivating that this must surely be,definitely,your daft not to be in the org,the time of the end!

Deluded fools.Quite sad really.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

the last tract campaign was being discussed at a family gathering recently..and my ma does the "well it the last warning they will get" thing.

i nearly added.."yeah for this year"..but its so not worth it

as someone pointed out at the time...6 million witnesses getting 50 tracts each comes to 300 million potential homes at an average of 3 or 4 per home amounts to maybe 1 billion ...so over 5 billion people dont get any warning..and the ones that do are the ones that have already been warned time and time again... and are about to be again.

seems fair

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Is it true that this new tract features mermaids and flying saucers?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Will the tract be entitled "Please don't eat our emblems or drink the wine!"

I think it is a 'cost savings' tool. Other churches keep having to buy more wine and matzos cause the crowd keeps thinking it should eat/drink them. Jw's could use the same loaf and bottle for a dozen years - who would know?

Jeff

• seek2find
    seek2find

I saw some boxes of Literature recently that had a label on them that said "Service commitee: Please do not open this package untill receiving futher instruction from the Brance office" Was this maybe the new tract? or some other suprise??? seek2find

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I bet I know how the tract will look. It will have a title that says "An Evening To Remember" and there will be a picture of panda bears, lions, fruit, women in skirts, men in cardigans, all living together in a Paradise Erf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit