• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Well put Scully, you sexy thing........

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

CTV.ca
    Sextuplet dies, sources say
    London Free Press, Canada - 1 hour ago
    Officials said then that the parents, who are Jehovah's Witnesses, wished to remain anonymous. The parents allowed authorities to say only that the babies ...
    One sextuplet diesOttawa Sun
    all 42 news articles ยป
  • free2beme
    free2beme

The death of a child is the worse. So sad!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

If this is true, it is very sad. The parents are grieving, and will likely carry guilt in their minds for some time for the decisions they have made. JWs carry alot of guilt around anyway...it's the "guilt trip" religion. Death of a baby born at 26 weeks is not unusual nor unexpected, even if the baby received blood transfusions, as I've posted medical articles on other threads. Thankfully, the Canadian gov't stepped up to say that it would give blood transfusions if necessary, so I imagine that the baby did not die due to lack of blood. Instead, the baby probably died due to other complications, of which it could be many. The parents need to not look backwards, but focus efforts on the 5 who survive, and give them the best possible chance at life & happiness (in my mind that would be getting far away from this cult religion).

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit