sextuplet dies

by orbison11 13 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

Breaking News first from CKNW News Talk 980

Traffic News first from AM730

ONE OF THE SEXTUPLETS BORN IN VANCOUVER HAS PASSED AWAY.

THE HOSPITAL IS NOT CONFIRMING THE NEWS AS THE PARENTS HAVE ASKED FOR PRIVACY.

HOWEVER, CKNW HAS LEARNED AT LEAST ONE OF THE BABIES DID NOT SURVIVE.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

sad.........so tiny.

I hope the rest make it........and healthy

purps

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

So sad, sorry to hear of it.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I can't think of anything worse than to lose a child. How sad. I hope the rest do well.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Amazing... those parents would rather a baby die a horrible and painful death than to remove a microscopic cluster of cells.

• hubert
    hubert
    those parents would rather a baby die a horrible and painful death than to remove a microscopic cluster of cells.

Elsewhere, I don't understand what this means. Do you know something we don't?

Sad about the baby.

Hubert

• juni
    juni

He means an abortion Hubert.

• hubert
    hubert

(duh)

• Scully
    Scully
    those parents would rather a baby die a horrible and painful death than to remove a microscopic cluster of cells.

Elsewhere, I don't understand what this means. Do you know something we don't?

Hubert,

Usually when an IVF pregnancy spawns that many embryos, there is a procedure to selectively reduce the number of embryos - it gives the remaining ones a better chance of having closer-to-term gestations, and less risks to the mother as well.

It's just further evidence to me that giving janitors and window cleaners the power to dictate which medical procedures people can have - or else threaten them with death and destruction by God - is a very stupid idea.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Scully.

Does anyone know how the other babies are doing?

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit