How to turn your Cookies On!

by OUTLAW 13 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do you know how to turn your cookies on?..It won`t happen by dressing provocitivly..LOL!!..A cookie lets you into a website you are registered to.If your cookie accepter is off,you can`t get into your website..Want to know how to turn your cookies on?..Look at the top of your screen..Press tools..Press options..There it is,in the option section..If you`ve been trying to register on this board and can`t..Turn your cookies on!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have adjusted my cookie thing to low and still cannot get into a site I have been trying to get in.

What can I do about that?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..I was off the board for 2 days because my computer was`nt accepting cookies..I couldn`t get onto a site because my computer wasn`t accepting pastrys???..I did`nt know what a friggin cookie was..I could`nt get on to this board!..LOL!!..I finally figured it out..In my "TOOLS" there is "OPTIONS..Go to "OPTIONS".Then go to "HELP"..Hopefully it will have instructions for you to follow...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey I got it working

Thanks

what version of windows are you using?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..Windows98..I got this computer from Fred Flintstone..I`m going to buy my next one from George Jettson..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Windows 98... ugh. You might as well wait for Vista at this point.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

you got a little hamster running a wheel in there to keep it going OutLaw?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jayhawk1..What is "Vista"?.....Purps..More like a Hamster on Crutch`s!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• kls
    kls

Oh them Cookies

Can you say " gutter mind " Shame on me

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

kis..Are you after my cookies?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit