Raymond Franz is back in WTS ?

by Ancientofdays 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

A friend of mine (still an active JW) is quite sure that R.Franz is back into WTS. From his point of view, an evidence is that he never published the 2nd part of ISOCF, even if it was announced in the first ISOCF. I'm quite sure this is a nonsense , but you may help me with some information. Does anyone heard any about this ?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

No way.

He is a very old and sick man. Im sure he doesnt have the energy to write another book. He's done more than his fair share.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I dont know if it's true or not...but stranger things have happened. The WT would do well in offering the olive branch to Ray. For a few years while Ray was doing so much of the writing the Society showed a glimmer of hope... I had a sense that they were really trying to let the members expand there free moral agencies while active in the orginazation. After all tohose ideas appealed to many of us and ultimatily got Ray canned. Reading "COC" one gets the idea that Ray is not a rabid "apostate" He's a guy who was trying to reconcile his concience and what the Bible says with a religion that was drifting away from Christ's teachings. If it happens (specualtion that it is) The WT could really play it to their advantage. ~ ~Hill

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I could sooner believe that Michael Jackson is a secret Pioneer

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I heard that Rutherford has been resurrected and has moved into Bethsarim. j/k

• some-xjw-guy
    some-xjw-guy

It would be kind of funny to have a video of Michael being out in service though, breaking out in a little dance as he's walking down the street with his bookbag..

• Kaput
    Kaput
    I heard that Rutherford has been resurrected and has moved into Bethsarim.

Did you hear if his wife and kid joined him?

• done4good
    done4good

I had some email contact with him recently, (within the past 4 or 5 mos), no way is he back in.

j

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I could sooner believe that Michael Jackson is a secret Pioneer

It's not just the power of his readings that convinces you he has left for good, It's also the understanding we have of WTS. They would not reinstate him.
    If he attendede meetings, they would allow him to collect dust in the back. He's too dangerous to give the JW's freeness of speech with him. Remember, it is a mind-control cult, friends. Important to remember. Wild speculations are fun, though.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

I corresponded with Ray about a year ago. He's definitely not back in the JWs.

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit