*DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:

by confusedjw 19 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

*DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS: * 40-ish..................................49. * Adventurous..........................Slept with everyone. * Athletic................................No breasts. * Average looking.....................Moooo. * Beautiful..............................Pathological liar. * Emotionally Secure..................On medication. * Feminist...............................Fat. * Free Spirit.............................Junkie. * Friendship first.......................Former Slut. * New-Age..............................Body hair in the wrong places. * Old-fashioned........................No B.J.'s * Open-minded.........................Desperate. * Outgoing..............................Loud and embarrassing. * Professional...........................Bitch. * Voluptuous...........................Very fat. * Large frame...........................Hugely fat. * Wants soul mate.....................Stalker. *DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S ENGLISH:* * Yes.....................................No * No......................................Yes * Maybe.................................No * We need...............................I want * I am sorry.............................You'll be sorry * We need to talk......................You're in trouble * Sure, go ahead........................You better not * Do what you want...................You will pay for this later * I am not upset........................Of course, I am upset, you moron! * You're attentive tonight............Is sex all you ever think about? *DICTIONARY FOR DECODING MEN'S ENGLISH:* * I am hungry...........................I am hungry * I am sleepy............................I am sleepy * I am tired..............................I am tired * Nice dress..............................Nice cleavage! * I love you..............................Let's have sex now * I am bored.............................Do you want to have sex? * May I have this dance?..................I'd like to have sex with you. * Can I call you sometime?..............I'd like to have sex with you. * Do you want to go to a movie?......I'd like to have sex with you. * Can I take you out to dinner?........I'd like to have sex with you. * I don't think those shoes go with that outfit..............I'm gay. 
  • megsmomma
    megsmomma

Those are funny!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laughs!

• FMZ
    FMZ

I laughed my ass off mate.... my boss is looking at me weird. O_O

KJ

• misanthropic
  • misanthropic
    misanthropic

Oops, I've obviously had too much coffee already.

Those were great, funniest thing I've seen in awhile!

• becca1
    becca1

That was funny (and true)!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

LMAO!! Thanks, for clearing that up, confusedjw. (Although, I think with that done, you may have to change your name: seealltooclearlybutnottoosureiwanttojw!

• Twitch
    Twitch

:)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

OUCH! Guys are simple at least:)

• Mystla
    Mystla
    * We need to talk......................You're in trouble

This one is sooo true. Unfortunatly I didn't know that until a couple years ago. When I asked hubby to marry me I started the conversation with "we need to talk" he looked a little nervous. I told him I wanted to marry him and all the reasons why. He was so releaved! He says he thought I was going to ask him to shave his beard or have him commited

Misty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit