puleezee not another of those Illuminati/Freemason/Watchtower threads

I guess someone ran DNA test on Satan to determine his blood signature LMAO

• sspo
    sspo

spiceant

let your mind rest a bit

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

I had to stop reading. It was killing me. My sides WILL stop hurting after I stop laughing.

• RR
    RR

Strangely enough, people buy into it!

RR

• Satanus
    Satanus

Satan's spawn is an endangered species. Leave em alone. This is just racism under another name

S

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Once the bloodline of C.T. Russell is fully infused with those of the Reptilian class, the earth will reach a new era of consciousness. Then all who reject the supreme agent of holiness will suffer beyond the veil for all eternity, while the elect shall reach their final gracious reward.

-Drew, of the 'unsolved mysteries' Class

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Damn..how did I miss out on the Satanic rituals?? I'm disappointed; had to be more interesting than the usual Congregation Book Study!

• abbagail
    abbagail

Spiceant - don't let the mockers get you down.

As I recall that is a rather "mild" article about the 13 generational families of the Illuminati cult, more specifically the Roessel/Russell bloodline being one of them, and that "possibly" CT Russell may have been from that bloodline.

I don't recall anything about "Satan's DNA." These scoffers don't know what they are talking about because they don't read -- all they do is mock, which doesn't take any effort -- or brains, for that matter, just a very ungracious attitude.

There REALLY are "generational families" that have continued in their closed "cult-like" family structures for centuries, and they do participate in occult practices. Again, I don't recall anything about Satan's DNA. Practicing the occult and claiming to be of "Satan's seed" are two different things. They are mixing up David Icke articles about the Reptilians with the article you provided the link for, which I think may have come from Fritz Springmeier.

Keep reading and learning and simply ignore the scoffers who are "experts" as discouraging investigation of anything they deem too "ridiculous" for their "lofty minds" to fathom.

/ag

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Or perhaps, Abbagail, we read it, investigated it, used our brains and decided it was ridiculous and then got a laugh out of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit