apostafest uk?

by pobthespazz 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Come on everybody, where do we want to hold this apostafest, Birmingham or London?

I'm going to be in London the last weekend of the month, so does anyone fancy meeting up on Saturday 27th?

Who knows a good Chink in London that's not too pricey?

Theres loads of them around Leicester square, and its nice and central to get to from any part of London on the tube.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is this thread further proof that the soft Southerners don't generally acknowledge anything further North than the Watford Gap, far less having a desire to travel to such farther reaches?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Is this thread further proof that the soft Southerners don't generally acknowledge anything further North than the Watford Gap, far less having a desire to travel to such farther reaches

Too right....i personally would have had Hadrians wall just below watford gap

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

The 27th in London sounds pretty good to me.I will be down in Hampshire till the early evening..but i imagine festivities will go on till late?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Fleaman:
    Completely off on a tangent, the quote button (looks like a speech bubble) is just to the right of the button for the emoticons (looks like a yellow smiley face) when you're writing your posts. It's best applied after you finish writing your post, because it can be quirky otherwise, but it does look better than yellow highlighter, which for some reason always reminds me of a Sunday morning Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit