apostafest uk?

by pobthespazz 14 Replies latest jw friends

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

to all the folks in the uk, Will anyone be organizing a fest any time this year , perhaps an apostacurry or apostachinese?

• bubble
    bubble

The possibility of an Apostanoodle was raised last year just after the Apostacurry in Manchester. Quite a lot of people seemed up for it. I think Birmingham was mentioned as good place to go for Chinese.

All we need is someone to organise it. You up for it?

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

I would not mind but I'm not very well known and also i live in surrey not a very good base if the event in going to be based in the Midlands

• Gadget
    Gadget

Somebody posted about organising a fest in London sometime this month, but I haven't heard anything else. I'll be down there one weekend sometime around the end of this month, if anyone fancies meeting up.

Paul

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I'll be down there one weekend sometime around the end of this month, if anyone fancies meeting up.

have you got the bandages off your face yet! Otherwise I dont think they let Newcastle Mummy's in to London!

• Gadget
    Gadget
    have you got the bandages off your face yet!

They don't come off til Thursday, and they're itching like crazy! At least my black eyes have gone though.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

OMG, someone has stolen his eyes!!!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    At least my black eyes have gone though.

I can soon remedy that mate - just name the street and the time!

Going back to the original thread - I lvoe an apostafest like any other red blooded 31 year old female - however I am going through some changes (not THE CHANGE - I hasten to add) in living circumstances and stuff so any time in the next couple of months wont be any good for me unfortunately.

• Roger
    Roger

I would love to go to an apostafest, and have two brothers (real brothers, not that kind) who would come too. I'm up in the north east (that's your territory, Gadget) but am prepared to travel. I've been wanting to go to one for a long time, but have only recently started posting again after a bit of a sabbatical,

• bubble
    bubble

Come on everybody, where do we want to hold this apostafest, Birmingham or London?

I'd personally prefer London as it's much nearer than Brum.

Who knows a good Chink in London that's not too pricey?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit