Over eating yes, smoking no...why?

by Justice-One 11 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

justice-one,

i would reccomend taking your apostacy against the startched, white, conservative WTS to the next logical level, and question the startched, white, conservative culture you belong to with the following culturally apostate questions:

why are so many americans fat?

why are so many americans ignorant?

why are so many americans rich?

why are booze and cigarettes legal, while ancient plants like cannabis sativa, and the memosa hostillis root bark from which dimetheltrptamine can be extracted, illegal?

why are any plants illegal?

why do people in your culture continue in practices that harm not only humans, but all organisms?

why do people in your culture feel that they have the "right" to kill iraqis?

would you consider the above questions to be a diversion from the thread that you originally started? if so, why? it's the same difference.

if you don't see the WTS as being simply a by-product of YOUR precious culture, then why the deliberate denial of obvious relation?

All I know is that I'm very happy I'm not playing by their man made rules anymore.

and the rules of your culture? are these not "man-made" as well? or do you mean "man made" as opposed to "monkey made"?

tetra

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Just keep smokin the weed, and all will become clear man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit