Violence at Bethel

by wozadummy 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Has there ever been assaults on a Bethel or attacks at people within a Bethel?

With so many people hurt by the WTS and that eventually leads to anger ,has anyone used violence to pay back the hurt?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Good question!

One would think that with all the people whose lives they have destroyed, that at least ONE of them would have paid a visit, with an UZI, to the Governing Board's private chambers.

I guess Jehovah would have to step up and protect them then?

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Trust me, I've fantasized about it. Problem I'd also get innocent people hurt who are simply victims of an ideology, or trapped by that system. But give me five minutes with the GB.....

• RR
    RR

Back in 1917, Judge Rutherford picked up Paul S.L. Johnson and knocked him to the loor, just before kicking him out of bethel.

RR

• freedom96
    freedom96

What about fights between bethelites?

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

I have a relative who was assigned as a supervisor in the Bethel kitchen but became unpopular for being a bit overbearing, so a bunch of other kitchen workers ganged up on him one day and gave him an "atomic wedgie". Not sure if that counts as violence though.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

In France there was a(n unofficial) ritual of "repentence baptism" in the Bethel kitchen sink for some major (but not too high-ranking) @§§holes. The audience used to sing a "Kingdom song" during the ceremony... Of course some unwilling "candidates" complained.

• jinjam
    jinjam

now that's brotherly love for ya!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

When I first arrived at Bethel in 1974, there were regular fights in the pressroom, racial slurs and even hidden smoking. This continued until they ended the four-year plan and made service committment one year.

Randy

Bethel Chronicles: http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/exbethel.htm

and http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/bethel.htm

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    When I first arrived at Bethel in 1974, there were regular fights in the pressroom, racial slurs and even hidden smoking. This continued until they ended the four-year plan and made service committment one year.

Whew!! For a moment I thought you were going to insinuate that 'masturbation' was going on there too.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit