HELLO!! Newbie Alert!

by Do Not Call 36 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

dnc said,

Hi Folks,

I,ve been lurking for ages and had a password months ago. Only today I've been able to get in. (I think my husband has done something with the PC security).

Anyway, I apologise if my spacing and paragraphs aren't working, I need to learn all about posting, I'm a complete novice.

Hope you can bear with me.

Just to summarise;
    I'm not DF or DA, just faded a few years ago because of inconsistencies in WT teachings etc.
    My hubbie left first and got me examining my beliefs. I left a few months later.

We are much happier now!!

kool!

welcome!

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Good Morning to my new family!

Didn't say yesterday, but as I've been reading here for a while, all your stories and comments have helped so much as we've left the BORG.
    When you first leave "the spiritual paradise" it feels lonely and frightening until you realise that people are actually very nice!!
    This forum helped make us feel that we were not alone and we could get out there and make new friends without being attacked by demons!
    So, thank you.

Kaytee and Twinkletoes, I'm up for an apostate tea party. I read your letter on the link; my sentiments exactly!!

We'll have to meet up and compare notes sometime.

Love DNC xx

• penny2
    penny2

Hi DNC - great to have you here!! WELCOME!!!

penny2

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Welcome, I'm from your area. Cwmbran, valley of the crow.

• new boy
    new boy

Namaste.........My Friend

Keith Casarona

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Hello again.

(Managing to grab a few minutes on Hubby's PC)
    Twinkletoes, hopefully you'll have a message - if I've done it right!

Serotonin Wraith - I'm spitting distance from Crowsville. (Not that I spit!!!)
    I always shop in the ASDA. See you in the bread aisle!!

Hope to post back in the morning.
    Goodnight friends xxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit