A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS TRIVIA TEST...How well can you do?

by Terry 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry
    So it seems to me that while the active members are insisting that the Org teaches nothing but the truth they are totally unaware of all the WBTS's skeletons in the cupboard and its only when they leave when they find out the REAL TRUTH about the WBTS.

The unseen ban or censorship on so-called "secular" scholarly works does the trick neatly. The WBTS fills your bookshelf with faux scholarship and it becomes the pristine lens through which you view everything.

When I finally started reading actual scholars on my own I was devastated by how much I didn't know!

• free2beme
    free2beme

1.Who was the first President of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Russell

2.When was the Watch Tower Association first formed. (What year?)

3.Who was the first Vice-President of the Society and who was the secretary-treasure?

Ruthaford, Knorr

4.When did Fred Franz join the editorial staff as a Bible "researcher" and writer for the Society's publications?

5.Who won the Olin R.Moyle lawsuit against 12 Watchtower executives in 1943 and what $$ was awarded?

Canada, $100,000

6.Who exactly WAS Olin R. Moyle?

A man who was disfellowshiped and angry

7.What was the cause of Rutherford's anger at Olin Moyle leading to firing and libeling him?

He took his favorite wine

8. True or False: J.F.Rutherford refused to compromise his integrity when passages from the Finished Mystery book were found to be in violation of the Espionage Act and would not censor any part of the book or stop the distribution and this landed him in prison.

He was willing, but it went to publication to fast and he figured ... oh well

9. C.T. Russell and his wife, Maria were divorced because Maria would not render her proper marriage "due" by having sex: True or False.

I heard she would not do oral

These were my answers, before I checked to see if they were right.

• Terry
    Terry

These were my answers, before I checked to see if they were right.

Worthy of a top celebrated Watchtower scholar!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit