If Jesus Was Here, What Would He Say About Jehovah's "Christian" Witnesses?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

He would have to shun them cuz they are all apostates.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

...I never knew you, get away from me you workers of lawlessness. Matt 7 v 23

Twinkletoes

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Not my call and especially Jesus owns words not recorded but I would be amazed how many at Bethel would say

"He is here, Jesus is here right now?

Bye everybody.

abr

• JH
    JH

Jesus would say, why is it that when the CO shows up in your congregation, that you treat him differently from other brothers? Did I instruct that you should adore him this way?

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

What do you mean I have to shave my beard?

• minimus
    minimus

I love the one about Jesus complaining about being disfellowshipped too! If Jesus was around, he would be writing books with Ray Franz!

• Morocco
    Morocco

he would go into super saiyan mode and swiss-cheese the whole building, then he would fly around the earth, reversing its rotation, sending us back in time so he could stop Russell from founding a religion

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

Maybe what would take place would be something like what happened in the chapter "The Grand Inquisitor" of the book, "The Brothers Karamazov".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jesus would say:.."Rutherford died of rectal Cancer!..I pass that curse on to you!..Your all going to die with a hole in your bum!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Presumably he'd reach out to them and forgive them along with all the rest of us, praise them for anything good they had done, correct misconceptions, heal the sick and put windows in all the halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit