Any locals to Phoenix and Boston here???

by zagor 15 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

ah.....River...Summer Glau.

What a great series and Movie.

• Confession
    Confession

I don't seem to have received your PM, Mene. Is it still coming?

Confession

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I hated to hijack the thread but wanted to tell you I'm interested in meeting some xJWs here. Maybe I did something wrong with the email. Will try again.

• zagor
    zagor

Thank you guys. I would really love to meet all of you. I will let you know how I go.

::didn't know there was any other . . .

Whatever

Misanthropic I sincerely apologize to you, I didn't mean to sound rude to you at all. I should have explained a bit more, I guess I thought you were going to post something after that to fill in my lack of knowlegde, but then I didn't see you there again. I'm sorry.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

In Boston you should definately pay the $5 and go to the the top of the John Hancock Tower and look at the beautiful city.

It really depends on what you like. If you love history...I can recommend many things.

If you like Art....you are in luck, we have fabulous museums! Also, depending on the kind of art you like I can make a recomendation on museums.

Walk down Newbury Street if you like shopping and art galleries.

Go to Harvard Square and see the Smart people...LOL!

The city is very walkable, also the Train will take you anywhere you want to go.

I love Salem, but if you don't plan on renting a car that may be too far for you to go.

Send me a PM if you want some more info!

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• M.J.
    M.J.
    The city is very walkable, also the Train will take you anywhere you want to go.

Of all the cities I've visited, IMO, Boston is one of the nicest. It's very clean, very walkable, and all the people I came across were all very polite and helpful. For some reason I love to stroll around in city parks, and Boston has the most beautiful parks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit