Why can't I have a beard?

by nonamegiven 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Clam
    Clam

I reckon Jehovah probably has a beard.

Do you think beards will be allowed in Paradise?

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux
    Do you think beards will be allowed in Paradise?

If there are still people going around allowing things and not allowing things, it won't be any more of a paradise than it is now, IMO.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The legalism is dizzying. Grow a beard and maybe you will get out of unpleasant tasks. I heard microphone duty sucks except for JW girls coveting your rare and precious JW single male self.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

because they are pharisies and like to heap laws upon men so they will feel important

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I have a beard!!??

PS: What LadyLee said

• zagor
    zagor

Open any door-to-door sales manual from 1950' or 1960' and tell me now many bearded salesmen you see???

See, pure and simple.

And since members of GB are still stuck in 1950' (when most of them stop actually working for living) that is how they still think...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I just love a man with a beard. In my humble opinion if it was okay for Jesus to have one then any man should be able to have one. Even if your a bearded lady too. hehehe

Anyway I don't care if the WTS says they are not apprpriate tough noogies, it is just a stupid dumb rule they made up, like, wearing a white shirt, wearing ties. , eating the miracle wheat, masturbation, blood, no smurfs, can't eat Frankenberries or Count Choculate. I think if I delve a little deeper I will probably find a no rule for breathing. Idiots.

Just remeber you cute darling men out there in JWD land I love you with furry faces.

I have said it, so let it be written so let it be done.

Is that in the Bible.?

Orangefatcat ..... your quarintined for the rest of the night. Now go to your litter box.

i am leaving now..

• BrentR
    BrentR

I think since most women do not like beards on thier men that wives of elders convinced them to make yet another law forbiding them. Just a theory I have.

I have a goatee which drives my JW parents completely insane to the point it may end up shortening thier lives by a couple years. Back in the late seventies long hair was the big flap in the Borg. I never understood it when every Borg publication that had pictures of biblical characters had long hair and beards. WTF????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit