WBTS Branches

by SB 8 Replies latest jw friends

• SB
    SB

I have been to 7 branches but never the NY Bethel. it's too bad I was disillusioned before I could make it there. :)

Czech Republic

Finland

London

Sweden

Alaska

Russia

Norway

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I have worked on three of them and been to two others incuding Bethel many times, However I prefer to say they are Tenacles instead of branches

abr

• lurker
    lurker

I have been to all US and Canadian branches. Was there in Patterson recently. What you see there are lemmings and young ones that were pretty much forced into service by their parents. There are some real beleivers at bethel but sitting at the tables with others and listening to their conversations you understand how frustrated they are.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Wow SB...you have done a lot of traveling...I would love to see your photos from all those countries...the scenery of course NOT the branches...lol

• SB
    SB

Unfortunately, a LOT of my photo's are of WT stuff, KH stuff, and gatherings w/the "friends". I have the most interesting photo's of Prague, Czech Republic b/c that place is so amazing. I spend most of my time just walking around taking pictures.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

One of the perks of being a Bethelite was being able to stay at Branches when traveling. I've been to

Canada, Walkill, Patterson, Brooklyn, Venezualan, Chilean, Equador, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Germany, Amsterdam, Austrian, France, Italy and South African.

I would be interested in seeing your pics SB even of the WT stuff especially the people. I got to know many during my travels and am curious if we ended up meeting some of the same people in Scandenavia. Visited the English congregations/groups in both Helsinki and Stockholm.

I always thought the wood work in the Finnish Branch Kingdom Hall is some of the most beautiful I've seen.

Uzzah

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Unfortunately, a LOT of my photo's are of WT stuff, KH stuff, and gatherings w/the "friends". I have the most interesting photo's of Prague, Czech Republic b/c that place is so amazing. I spend most of my time just walking around taking pictures. SB

Did you visit the KH in Prague 15? One of my friends lives near it and when they walk by the dubs 'placing' Watchtowers on the street corner she tells them I said, "Hi, so you are still in the cult." The dubs get that deer in the headlight look when my friend mentions my name.

• SB
    SB

I went to the KH in Prague 1, the english cong. and the chinese group (just for kicks) :). I remember the tile work in sweden, it was interesting ~ and the baby ducks in the pond! they ate my sandwich then went for my hand. :) I didn't get to know too many people in finland or sweden as it was a fast trip, but I went to an english assembly in norway, in 2002. (i had a part on stage, HA!). :)

• becca1
    becca1

Brooklyn, Walkill, Puerto Rico

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit