Lyman Swingle (GB) told me what would bring down the Organization!

by new boy 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Well obviously, no money, no org. But that didn't mention the Achilles' Heel...in other words, what would be key in bringing down the org.

• heathen
    heathen

The next thing will be to sell off all that expensive N.Y.C.real estate.......move the whole show to upstate.

excuse me , but weren't there already threads about how they did sell the brooklyn facility and built a new printing facility upstate? Or was this some false info?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Funny how that comes down to "no money = no god."

Or, lowering it down to it's lowest denominator: no money = no god.

• Confession
    Confession
    If the organization goes down because of a lack of funds because of the flock drying up or lawsuits, it is because they have reaped what they have sown, money does not equate to approval.

Agreed, Avid. Furthermore, if the organization does well financially, this does NOT mean Jehovah MUST be blessing them.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Didn't Charles Russell say in the very first Watchtower in 1879? that it will continue as long as God provides the funds and if the funds ever dry up it will mean God wants the Watchtower to stop

Lol - and IS God providing the funds? Seems they're reaping more from this Wicked System(tm)..tobacco, arms, real estate....

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

reap the whirlwind
    reap the whirlwind Ahhhhh,my favorite topic that makes elder bodies evasive mealy-mouth and squirm.The flunky elders at my last congregation Rockland Massachusetts were so mealy-mouth that the PO had a habitual habit of framing all statements in the form of a question like a Jeopardy game show contestant thinking that this tactic would a subterfuge to keep him from being held accountable for his words. Matthew 12:36-37

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    habitual habit of framing all statements in the form of a question like a Jeopardy game show contestant

Example:"Brother Haszard we were ASKED if you were a faggot? When we were ASKED if you were a faggot we said no.

HUH????

Ahhhhh,my favorite topic that makes elder bodies evasive mealy-mouth and squirm.

LAW$UIT$ I should have threatened to sue them when they first tried to DF me they would have been scared s**tless and backed off

• garybuss
    garybuss

History says they tested God's will with a purchase order to buy coal. They got the coal and that was the way God communicated to them.

These are extremely superstitious people. The coal story is no different than walking under a ladder or avoiding a black cat.

• badboy
    badboy

GARYBUSS,what this about purchasing coal?

• jgnat
    jgnat

...or one of my "faith favorites" when I worked in the counting room at my church....the brother who wrote a rubber check "in faith" that God would fill the bank account before it was cashed. We know, because he said so on the donation envelope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit