We decided to become Witnesses again today!!!

by fullofdoubtnow 9 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Not jehovahs witnesses though lol, in case anyone was wondering....I'd have to move house, we can't "live in sin" and serve jah.

We saw a minor road accident between two cars, one of which looked likely to be a write off. Fortunately no one was badly hurt, as the ambulance came but didn't take anyone to hospital. The police came as well, and took our names, so we are witnesses to the crash.

And that is the only witness either of us ever want to be again.

• free2think
    free2think

PHEW!!! You scared me for a moment, I thought the borg had assimilated you. Glad your still with us.

That's horrible about seeing the car accident though, am glad nobody was seriously hurt.

free2think

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Wow you really scared me with a title like that. It would be like a dog returning to its own vomit!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    It would be like a dog returning to its own vomit!

It would, and we don't eat vomit lol. We have a dog, and even he doesn't do that.

Sorry if I scared anyone lol

• Navigator
    Navigator

Resistance is futile! lol

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Linda,

This is just plain naughty.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear fullofdoubtnow,

My heart skipped a beat!! Glad no one was seriously hurt!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Whew!! Thank goodness it wasn't the dub kind of witness.

• Arthur
    Arthur
    We saw a minor road accident between two cars, one of which looked likely to be a write off.

Oh, you Brits. I'm surprised you don't have more care accidents over ther since you all drive on the wrong side of the road.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

that was a dirty joke, makes me wanna take a shower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit