I had my operation

by Gadget 19 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Glad to hear things went well, dear Gadget.

Does it interfere with imbibing? Pain pills get us through the rough spots.

Love, Blondie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good to hear it is finished,,,Now to heal!!! Go slow.. With 3 weeks off- You can rest & take it easy....

Thanks for letting us know I was wondering!!!!Love to Claire...She will be a good nurse (HUGS)

Grace

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Gadget, I'm really glad your operation went well......just take it easy over the next few weeks.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Glad it went well. Wishing you a swift recovery...

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Glad to here you are doing good after your operation. Its always risky when you go under the knife. Good health to you.

Blueblades

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Now I've just got to fill in 3 weeks off work.......

Oh dear, I guess you'll just have to post more

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Love to Claire...She will be a good nurse (HUGS)

She's looking after me, and didn't even lose her temper when I spilled my lemsip all over the living room!

• Faolan
    Faolan
    She's looking after me, and didn't even lose her temper when I spilled my lemsip all over the living room!

He's actually a very good patient, when he isn't throwing his drinks on the floor that is .

What I can't get over though is that 20mins after coming back from recovery he was shovelling in a cheese sandwich and cups of tea!! I was sick as a dog after my op, it's just not fair . He did really well considering it was his first time in hospital though but I think he's dumming down the pain a bit - never mind, plenty of painkillers at the ready when he needs them.

Oh, and Happy New Year to everyone .

Best wishes, Claire

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

i just spat my sparkling higland spring all over the screen - ah well it needed a cgodo clean. The "mummy" style bandaging took me by surprise! Hope they gave you some nice painkillers to help you cope with the pain. 3 weeks off - lucky thing - I should say Mrs Gadget is probably itching to go out and buy you a games console of your choice and games right now - quick before the sales end!

Love to you both and a speedy recovery to you and the carpet!

• shera
    shera

Hello there Gadget,been awhile since I seen yah.

Heal fast!

Heather

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit