Pat Robertson Prediction

by robhic 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• robhic
    robhic

I didn't see this anywhere here, so thought you might be amused by this story.

I was watching Fox news this morning. They had a quick story about ole Pat Robertson predicting a major terrorist strike in the US sometime after September of 2007. Millions would be affected (he didn't specify killed or what, just affected...). But the kicker was this:

God told him so!!! Yep, one of the sky-daddies came and tipped Pat Robertson off to this upcoming attack.

What a dick.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I just read that in the newspaper. Now, I guess we will be on pins and needles until after September.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

he made the prediction long enough into the future that it will be forgotten before he is held accountable.

• orbison11
    orbison11

yeah, and i thought they locked up people who talked/heard from god,,,sheesh

• JeffT
    JeffT

Tomorrow it will rain somewhere. It will be sunny somewhere else.

Lots of people will watch the superbowl. A lot more won't.

There will be a war somewhere.

A bunch of people will protest a government policy.

French waiters will be rude to Americans.

Americans will insist on speaking English (or perhaps Spanish) in whatever country they are visiting.

The Watchtower society will announce that the end is coming soon and JW's should listen to the GB and go out in field service more.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

If Pat Robertson is right, the terrorists have won. We must do all we can to make sure those evil AL-KIE-ADDA don't win.

Donate all your funds to:

www.700club-against-terrorists-who-hate-freedom-and-jesus.com

• mouthy
    mouthy

Pity God didnt tick him off on the 9/11 bombing....I guess he was in the LOO when God told him about that eh?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, remember that last year God told him that there was going to be a major sunami somewhere in the Northwest USA. After the real one hit the far east - you know, the one that George W. caused by setting a nuc-u-lar bomb off under the ocean.

It didn't happen, so I guess it was just God checking for a clear signal on the celestial cell-phone.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Pat Robertson is a disgusting old poop. He's an attention whore who can't stand to be out of the news for more than a couple of weeks.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Exactly right...and this kind of nonsense gets him two exposures...one to make the ridiculous statement, followed by a week or so of general outrage, and then he gets to "clarify" it or say he is sorry in major press event number two.

Like the proposed assasination of Hugo Chavez...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit