Is God a SF giants fan?

by Stealth 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

I saw the Razorbacks team RV on a road trip to Texas.

• larc
    larc

Hey Guys,

You all got it wrong. God has put his blessing on the Cinncinatti Bengals this year. After 14 years of drought they are ready for 14 years of plenty due to God's healing powers. They are an inspired team with a perfect record this year. Even You Know will admit that this fulfills prophecy.

• tdogg
    tdogg

The bengals winning two games in a row is certainly a miracle. The mormons here in Utah would have to disagree on which college God favors and they'll tell you so.

• teejay
    teejay

Stealth,

That was low. You know we do the best we can!! That was low and you shouldn't have done it. That's all I'm going to say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Larc,

I'm with tdogg. Cincinnati? Two and oh? What the hell.. must be the last days or something...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and tdogg... I gotta ask, my Man. How did a nice fella by the name of "tdogg" end up in Utah? I had you in Detroit or Cleveland or Compton. Utah? Damn...

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Georgia 34, Arkansas 23

Texas 42, Texas Tech 7

I think this weekends' scores say it all.

I've already purchased my tickets to Pasadena, you? Probably not, bet you are planning on driving to Houston for the Galleryfurniture.com Bowl. That is..... if Arkansas can somehow win 5 games.

Predicting Texas to win by 14 over Miami or Florida in the Rose Bowl- it doesn't matter (they are all swamp suckers anyway)

Hook em

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• teejay
    teejay

Look Mr (Ms.?) Closer,

I'm getting a little tired of your notes, especially the ones that pin me in the corner... leaving me scrambling for a comeback (when I laughed out loud, I was laughing at... umm... something else, I want you to know). You really need to check yourself. Gloating's not nice!

Yeah, the Razorbacks lost, but the refs cheated, and YOU KNOW IT!!

And yeah, Texas beat some chumps... big deal. You don't REALLY think that meant something, do you? We'll see what happens when they face a great team next week in the Cotton Bowl. That head coach -- what's his name? -- has been underachieving ever since he got down there, everybody knows that, and this year is no different. Have your little graphics ready, okay? Buddy?

Bought your Rose Bowl tickets already, eh? Well, L.A. *is* nice that time of year, although I like cold, wintry, New Year's Day celebrations myself -- watching the parade on TV and trying to get over the melancholy that comes at the end of the Christmas season -- else what's the point?

You know, maybe in between the shopping and sightseeing you will be able to catch the Longhorns on TV, cause they sure ain't gonna play in Cali, if they play at all.

tj - still steamed for the low blow, but can't do a damn thing about it

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Ha Ha! Just having some fun with you!

Actually my hubby and I live in the Northeast now (sigh) - I do enjoy this time of year though. Last time we spent Christmas in Texas we were in shorts sipping margaritas on the patio.

My husband's highschool football coach was from Arkansas. We have friends from El Dorado who say that Arkansas is really beautiful.

Sooooooooooooieeeeeeeeeeeee on that note, enjoyed chatting with you!

Ms. Closer

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• teejay
    teejay

Uh......

... pardon me...

Did anyone see THE game yesterday?

Closer, I'm talkin' to YOU, honey.

Wonderful, wonderful game.

peace,
    tj

You shall know THE TRUTH (Closer) and the truth will set you free, but first it is going to make you incredibly miserable.
    -- Brenda Clark
  • closer2fine
    closer2fine

I have to admit that I'm suprised that the defense and coaching from last years championship game against FSU is back in 2001. I'm too sure where they have been hiding the last 6 weeks, but they showed up in Dallas this weekend.

Enjoy your victory.

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• teejay
    teejay

Mrs. closer,

I have to admit that I'm suprised that the defense and coaching from last years championship game against FSU is back in 2001.

It's taking a while, but the Nation is being won over. All of y'all are being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21 century. Even Brent "Dumb Ass" Musburger has jumped off the Chris Simms, Heisman Trophy bandwagon and onto the OU bandwagon. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're learnin'.

Enjoy your victory.

HA!!!

<no need to reply... just smokin' my see-gar.. sippin' my gin and juice..>

tj

"Generally, you ain't learnin' nothin' when your mouth is a-jawin'."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit