They know

by Vida 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Vida
    Vida

The hardcore Jehovah’s Witness know that it is not real, that it’s all a mind game or if you like a make-believe reality they live in.
    All JWs sooner or later come to this knowledge and then some decide to stay and some decide to leave.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

But do they know that it's not really butter....?

• Vida
    Vida

Yes they know that to !

• Latte
    Latte

Vida,

I'm not sure if they moooooo or not!

Seriously though..........I think you are right.

Latte

• Introspection
    Introspection

That really chaps my hide!

(Brooklyn New York?!?)

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Vida,

a very interesting remark.

After long years, maybe decades of involvement

it is not an easy decision!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• outsider_looking_in
    outsider_looking_in

Would explain why so many of them suffer from depression

• Teirce
    Teirce

I contend that they all know it in varying degrees, but that only those with family connections, or lack of confidence in getting along on their own or gaining worthy friendships, stay in long after they know the score. I knew at 14 and stayed till 25, so, I suck. But there's a certain fire and zest for life once you're out that seems to consume you, and you appreciate life so much more.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Folks, I was a JW my whole life, and didn't even know about 1980. Those secrets are guarded so closely.....

When I did find out I stopped immediatly, but perhaps you guys are right. Most of the elders have to know what "apostates" say in order to counteract it, so when they notice someone questioning too much, they can pounce on it.

Which is why those people are committing unconsciencable acts when they berate someone for asking the 'wrong' questions.

ashitaka

"I pray that I may never see the desert again-hear me God."-Robert Bolt

• Satanus
    Satanus

Vida

I believed for 30 years. when is stopped , i got out. Maybe there are a lot who know stuff is wrong, but they still believe the core stuff, like the paradise, armageddon at some time or other. They believe that the group will be saved.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit