Do you, too, see JW chronology numbers everywhere?

by GermanXJW 14 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

When my boyfriend transferred the title of his grandmother’s car into his name, the miles read 144,000. We laughed out loud…This car rules and will live forever! Unfortunately it has no reverse. Lol!

• Confession
    Confession

Not long after I figured out it wasn't The Truth, I happened to be at Wrigley for a Cubs game, and decided to get my Dad (a huge baseball fan) a Cubs hat. It was a commemorative cap with the date 1914 right on the front. Dad liked that; I just chuckled when he mentioned it.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Felicitations, Notre Ami d'Allemagne!

I wasn't sure if the term "palindrome" applies to numbers, but Webster says it does. It seems every time I glance at the digital clock, it's some such 7:47 or 1:21 or 13:31. It happens so frequently that I feel I should begin attaching some importance to it. I'm on the level. Hope that got past your radar.

CoCo oCoC

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

you keep seeing 2012 everywhere zen ? so do i. Ive been facinated with the mayans and there apocalypto theory. To all who have no clue what im talking about id recommend reading this http://en.wikipedia.org/2012. Its also interesting that there longcount calender division which ends on 2012 is made up of 144,000 days lol not that that means anything but its still interesting to say the least.... cheers!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    it's really a mild form of OCD

I do not hope so. I think it is just a type of selective perveption. Like seeing pregnant women everywhere when you are expecting parents yourselves. I think "synchronicity" is another term to be looked up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

Felicitations, Notre Ami d'Allemagne!

Tu sais que en Allemagne on ne parle pas francais mais allemand? Pourtant, merci pour tes felicitations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit