Why A God Of Love Will Destroy Unbeleivers! Faith

by frankiespeakin 20 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

Back to the question.

I was raised (as a JW) to be a passivist would not even get into a fist fight. I was a conscientious objector in Viet Nam but...........

Yet I worshipped a hateful & angry God who was jealous and piss off and who soon wanted to kill 5, 994,000,000. people!!!

I was a passivist he wasn't..................I couldn't hurt anyone................. he wanted to kill billions

"Let us make God in our image"............not the other way around.........That is what the WTB&T society has done.......

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    b)Unbelief is a reflection of a bad heart condition

Where did you get this conclusion from? Unbelief is simply a choice and is NOT a result of a bad heart condition.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If,

Where did you get this conclusion from? Unbelief is simply a choice and is NOT a result of a bad heart condition

I agree but if one believes that God is love, then he would have to have a reason for believing God is loving when he puts to death all those without faith, and one of those reasons could be that those not believing are not believing because they have a bad heart condition.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    and one of those reasons could be that those not believing are not believing because they have a bad heart condition

ahhh so now your saying its possibly because of a bad heart condition and not directly a result of a bad heart condition?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If,

But ov course moancapitan.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Remember the rationale? Its quite appealing.

Never will all people choose to do good. Those who are willfull are a blight on the meek. We need police to due enforce the peace. We have no gripe about the police, except when they act unjustly. No human police force can solve this problem. Those bent on harming the meek should pay with their lives for their dangerous and deadly hearts. Heart = action. The only one both strong and just enough to enforce the peace is the one who, by right, can take life. God is the enforcer. We ate this crap up, remember? Maybe we should just give guns to nuns instead?

alt

W.Once

• ZEN
    ZEN

You should never question God for his decisions, did you question your parents when you were little????? Did you??????

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    You should never question God for his decisions, did you question your parents when you were little?????

Sorry to disagree with you aswell 'Zen' but a certain 'Abraham' questioned God's descisions about the destruction of Sodom & Gomorrah. please read Genesis 18:23-33.

LFCV

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Although "faith" or "belief" is a part of many religions, the emphasis on faith over ethics or ritual is quite specific of Christianity (with many nuances according to its different brands, from the NT down to now). "Faith saves" is a typically Christian motto, even though it is understood very differently from one church to another (think of orthodox Presbyterian and Pentecostal, for instance).

I personally think there is some truth to the positive side of the idea. But its negative reversal is also its limit. Isn't it Leibniz who said something like "All systems are true in what they assert, false in what they deny"?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    You should never question God for his decisions, did you question your parents when you were little????? Did you??????

Anyone that "shouldn't" be questioned, has a lot of explaining to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit