Why A God Of Love Will Destroy Unbeleivers! Faith

by frankiespeakin 20 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

a)Because unbeleif is the worst sin anyone could commit.

b)Unbelief is a reflection of a bad heart condition.

c)Clearly unbeleif is a willful rejection of God's creatorship, because the evidence abounds as to His existence.

d)The fool has said in his heart,"there is no Jehovah." and the God of Love hates fools.

e)It is all just a clever mind control indoctrinating idea that has kept billions in slavery, making them fearful of ever loosing faith, and thus making it possible for Christianity to survive longer than other myths.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Nice post.

The only idea of God that can be good is one's own. As soon as it's shared it becomes a lever for control. In this sense, God is merely a container for how we think the world should be.

• dare2be
    dare2be

Lots of loaded language to ram the point home

sin, bad heart condition wilful rejection, fool, hate etc

dare2be

• Green Chille
    Green Chille

How SHOULD the world be daniel-p?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    How SHOULD the world be daniel-p?

If you need an answer for that question then you probably need God as well.

• Green Chille
    Green Chille

No need to get sassi, just wanted your thoughts on the world and it's troubles or non-troubles. Now what has God got to do with how you think, OR my question to you? Do you have any thoughts at all?

• potleg
    potleg

I, agree more BS to keep people in servitude. If God is a god of love wouldn' t he get rid of the root cause of evil first (the devil) before destroying the end result, imperfect people. This whole idea of a universal court case is something dreamed up by Rutherford based on the ramblings of an old man who had visions that should not be taken literally. What abuout the vast majority of mankind, all the kids and good folks now and in the past that have never been exposed to the witness clap-trap, seems to me that God is very biased as far as who gets to hear what.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So I am supposed to be drawn to love a God who is threatening to kill me and the ones that I love, unless I do exactly what he wills . That "will" is not thundered from heaven , it is not even in the Bible , it is in writings of a New York based publishing company whose authors are anonymous.

Of course there are hundreds if not thousands of similar writings proclaiming to have "The Truth" . Somehow, I am expected to chose the right one in order to be judged worthy. Savation depends then on one's being clever enough to make such an insightful decision. It does not depend on being a loving person or a selfless individual - it does not depend on one's being prepared to leave all things behind to practice the will of God as it is sincerely believed to be.

According to the warped and twisted reasoning of that organization, salvation depends entirely on the "good we do to Christ's brothers" provided that we agree that the only true brothers of Christ are THEM...

• Green Chille
    Green Chille

Is this one those TROLL threads I been reading about?

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

^^^^^^NO^^^^^^

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit